Limited Lifetime Warranty-Leashes Deck Accessories
VAMO offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects within the normal scope of use.
VAMO will repair - or - replace, at its discretion, any products found to be defective within the scope of normal and appropriate utilization and still within the lifespan of the product. VAMO will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred because of loss or misuse of the product.
The term Lifetime/Lifespan does not apply to the owner’s lifetime. Our product is not meant to last the lifetime of the owner but the lifetime of the product.
For example, a leash that is used consistently for 4 years, is nearing the end of its lifetime, and at this point in its life, the leash may be wearing out and breaking down.
When a product is reaching or past its lifetime it begins to break down or wear out; this is not considered manufacturing defect(s) but rather wear and tear as it has already lived a full, functional life.
Manufacturing Defects typically show up on new or unused product, early in the product’s lifespan. Each situation is different and it is up to the discretion of VAMO to determine the lifespan of the product and whether a product has a Manufacturing Defect or if it is suffering wear and tear.
In the case that a product does have a Manufacturing Defect, VAMO may choose to repair, instead of replacing the item. If a product is repairable we will instruct you on how and where to ship the product to. VAMO will repair the product free of charge.
Sun Protection Covers-North America and Rest of World - One, (1), Year Limited Warranty
VAMO offers a One, (1), Year Limited Warranty, from the time of initial purchase, against manufacturing defects within the normal scope of use. VAMO will repair or replace, at its discretion any products found to be defective within the scope of normal and appropriate utilization and are within the One, (1), Year Limited Warranty covenants which exclude normal wear and tear. If the product’s age is in question, proof of purchase to verify the product’s age is necessary upon request.
Examples of manufacturing defects that will be covered:
- Straight edge tear along a seam
- Stitching defect that inhibits your ability to use the product
- Zipper malfunctions
- Zipper head has separated from the track
- Teeth are broken or warped
- Teeth separate when the zipper is closed.
Examples of wear and tear that will not be covered:
- Faded colors / UV Sun damage
- Material wearing over time
- Gloves used on a rope tow
- Tears in the middle of the fabric (not along a seam)
- Tears caused by a crash or wreck
Examples of damage caused outside the normal scope of use which will not be covered:
- Jagged-edged tear (straight edge tears indicate a manufacturing defect jagged tears indicate a rip)
- A rip or puncture hole in the nylon due to puncture
- Any material that was ripped or caught on another object
- Melted material caused by excessive heat
- Improper use of product