5.5" Keel Fin Findestructable Safety Flex Fin & Toolless Screw
- Unit Price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Findestructable Tech: The proprietary polymer used in Findestructable fins gives rigidity against the water for unparalleled performance yet flexes when under pressure out of the water to keep the fin box from breaking. Fiberglass fins or carbon fins can chip, crack or shatter when scraping the bottom. Findestructable fins take the hit without so much as a dent. Findestructable fins provide the perfect balance between performance and peace of mind.
- Keel Fin Shape: This is the fastest fin shape for flat water paddling. It's low profile 5.5" height with rake fin shape creates less leading edge drag in the water when SUP Touring or paddleboard racing. The long base line gives massive amounts of side to side stability and will increase board stability by 30% when replacing a traditional dolphin nose fin.
- Specs: Depth 5.5", Base 6", Rake 45 degrees.
- Compatibility: Works on any SUP or surfboard with a standard 8.5" or 10.5" fin box. KNOWN INCOMPATIBILITIES: Some Inflatable SUPs such as the Bali Solstice, AquaMarine SPK2.
- FREE "NO TOOL" FIN SCREW: We include our No Tool fin screw and plate set so you can install this on your board right away without any tools.